See this season's full concert list before it's too late. All events are free to the public.
The final stage of the 2015 competition took place on April 19, 2015.
Artistic director Theodore Antoniou invites young and senior composers, performers, singers and conductors to get together for ten days on the splendid island of Naxos to play music, exchange ideas, create projects, meet colleagues from other parts of the world and enjoy the beaches and the 5,000 year history of an island in the heart of the Aegean Sea.
- Masterclasses for young composers
- Performers (young and senior) are encouraged to participate in New Music Ensemble(s) rehearsing under the guidance of Theodore Antoniou
- Discussion and analysis of 20th century works
- Daily meetings and evening concerts, events, projects in towns and villages on the island
- Instrumental demonstrations
- Music for Silent Films
- Two of the participating composers will be commissioned to write a new piece for ALEA III to be premiered during the regular season in Boston
Bring your works, your instrument, your film, your ideas for a project to work together with peers.
The meetings are free and open to all who wish to be active participants or spectators.
Should you be interested to participate please send an email to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you need help organizing your trip to Naxos and/or finding accommodations.